I don’t always do this because I’m not really good at it but I’m going to try.
Here are the things that some of you may not know or you think you know but you don’t about me.
1. My FULL name is AYSHA BT RIDZUAN. It may be short but it is full. My name is how it is appeared on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere that I am. Some thought that I put Aysha Ridzuan for fun or whatever but it’s not. Some wondered if my full name is Siti/Nurul/Nur Aysha, again it is not. Some thought I purposely misspelled my name which is of course NOT. I have only ONE name and I’m good that way.
2. I was born on 10th February 1990 and it was at 2pm. My Mom could remember exactly at what time I was born. She couldn’t remember the times my other siblings were born. She could only remember that it was in the evening, morning or at night. Well of course they have their birth certs if they are too curious.
3. I am the only one in the family with straight hair and also the skinniest….I don’t have any explanation for any of that.
4. The hardest question for me to answer is where is my hometown. I believe ‘hometown’ is where you were born and grew up, no ? It is hard to answer because I was born in London and I grew up everywhere in Malaysia. KL, Negeri Sembilan and Johor. So how do I answer that? People always expect me to answer to the ‘hometown’ question as ‘orang Johor, Melaka or ect’. :/ I always end up answering I’m Malaysian – to be fair.
5. It is absolutely right that I prefer hanging out with boys than girls. I have a lot of reasons for that and if I get on with that, this post would be all about it. So let’s move on….
6. I may be skinny as in a bit underweight but I am completely healthy, thankfully. I’ve received a lot of comments on how I look, is it that I’m on a diet ? or I don’t eat at all ? pfft haven’t these people heard of high metabolism rate ? whatever I am already used to that. Some love how I look. All I know is, I never wished for bigger boobs or butt, they’re all fine with me. I just don’t want a bloated tummy. Loving and keeping my flat tummy.
7. David Beckham and I were born in the same hospital, Whipscross Hospital at Leytonstone, London. I still remember how we found out about it. We were watching the Life of Beckham on CD and it showed Beckham’s hospital where he was born and Mom was like, “Eh, tu hospital Aysha tu !” and I was like “Oh wow ! I have the same birth certificate as David Beckham ! How cool is that ?!” :D
Okay seven is enough for now. Like I said, I ‘m not really good at telling ‘About Me’. That’s the least I could do. Excuse number 7 if it sounded like I’m bragging. I really wasn’t but I just felt like telling. Cheers ;)