- My Mom sent me to a Chinese kindergarten. Skipped a lot of classes, attended exams and fortunately scored them. Can’t believe that I could actually wrote and read Chinese when I was 5. Couldn’t at all now :/
- I cut my little brother’s hair playing hair-dresser when I was 5 and he was 3 and it was awful where my Mom had to shave his head. I actually cried cause I felt sad for my brother. There’s even a picture of me crying at that time. It was really sad seeing him bald, okay ? :(
- I never had a long hair. Never passed my shoulders. Mom said it was easier with short hair. Easy to maintain, I guess.
- I was chased by a monkey once when I was 4/5 because I was wearing sandals that had little bells on it. So the monkey was attracted to them. I ran and cried like hell. I hated monkeys since then.
- I didn’t cry on my first day at school. I cried on my fifth day at school. My mom had to wait there or… I would cry.
- I had a crush on my class monitor when I was 8. Yea, eight.
- My maid did EVERYTHING for me until I was 13. I think at some point I “bullied” my maid. Nothing serious though.
- When I was 7 and 8, I was in the same school where my step-grandmother was teaching. It was kind of funny when I had a grandmother as a teacher there when most others had mothers.
- I had 10 Barbie dolls. and… yes I cut their hair short too.