- Great office. Awesome people to work with. Nice desk. Speedy internet.(Not that I went on YouTube at work. I don’t have time for that)
- Most of the time I will have my eyes on the PC monitor (doing my work) and when I got home, I don’t want to even look at my laptop.
- TIME IS CRUCIAL. This, I learnt.
- So far what I do is alike blogging.
- I only spent 9 hours at home. The rest, you know where.
- Slept at 11pm latest ! Hanging out at night in the weekdays is so out of the picture and Dad is happy about that.
- Makes me feel like school all over again. Only long draggy days.
- RapidKL bus sucks.
- Touch ‘n Go is like my must-have-thing now. It’s so handy. Now I know ;)
- I walk a lot and at the same time I sit a lot too.
- I wish for NO rain everyday because I am out and about a lot. But Adam bought me this nice leopard print umbrella. Still haven’t use it. :)
- I feel a lot more independent and disciplined now. Except that my room is pretty much a scene of tornado aftermath :/
- My department turned on Red.fm everyday and that station played a lot of Bruno Mars’ Just They Way You Are -__-. You know that song may be sweet. But when it’s repeated for 5 to 6 times a day, it gets really annoying. “her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining”. I know, I know. I get it. Enough already. -.-
Well thats about it so far. I don’t plan to write about work every week. It’s pretty much the same thing. So I’ll try to get back to write instead off jotting bullet facts on my blog. :)