If you are a hardcore England fan, leave. If you’re a England fan but a realist, stay.
- I have nothing against the England team and I am not a fan of Germany either. Germany is just an ordinary team, it’s England that’s what’s wrong.
- As expected, they lost big time to Germany and as expected, I hear England fans whine about Lampard’s goal. “Referee’s blind”, “It was a goal”, “if that goal was counted, it could make a change”. Oh please, it’s irrelevant. Reality is, they weren’t that good to win against the Germans.
- England defense : school kids defend better than that. Seriously.
- I am a Man United fan but Wayne Rooney is completely overrated for this World Cup. He has been dead since the beginning of the tournament.
- That Fabio Capello should resign. He is not fit. Arrogant.
- I thought England played good for a while then they fall apart and be England again. -_-
- I didn’t cheer for England or Germany. I just wanted to see good football but I did cheer for David Beckham. I just had to say this, he is so HOT. Have always been a fan. ;)
- Anyway, England should scratch Three Lions. How about change to Tiga Ekor Anak Kucing. Yeah that’s more likely.